1550 NM FRACTIONAL ERBIUM GLASS LASER
WHAT IS AN ERBIUM GLASS LASER?
The 1500 nm Erbium Glass laser technology enables non-invasive and non-ablative treatments. This laser works deeply in the dermis while preserving the superficial layer of the epidermis, for maximum results without downtime.
Indeed, the 1550 nm wavelength allows better tissue penetration due to a lower water absorption coefficient than with a CO2 or Er: YAG laser.
In addition, it specifically activates fibroblasts to stimulate neocollagenesis. ORIGIN makes it possible to treat numerous indications on persons of any age and any skin phototype:
- Resurfacing & skin tightening
- Acne scars & superficial scars
- Light to moderate wrinkles
- Pigmented lesions
WHAT IS ORIGIN TECHNOLOGY?
- Ultra-thin laser beam for more effective results
- In depth treatment without downtime
- 1550 nm: wavelength specific to fibroblast activation
- Self-evolving laser: improved user experience
- Updated protocols
- Remote after-sales service
Dual mode, touch interface:
- Intuitive Mode : Pre-loaded parameters for fast and specific treatments
- Expert Mode : Ultra-precise and tailor-made settings
DESIGN & ERGONOMICS
- Ergonomic handpiece: light and easy-to-use, integrated air cooling
- Compact and elegant
RESULTS AFTER TREATMENT WITH ORIGIN
WANT TO TALK TO A DELEO EXPERT?
Please contact us by completing the form below: