1550 NM FRACTIONAL ERBIUM GLASS LASER
HOW DOES THE ER: GLASS TECHNOLOGY WORK?
ORIGIN medical device is an Erbium Glass laser. According to the photothermolysis principle, it creates coagulation microwell. This consists in heating a specific target very quickly (such as the dermis fibroblast) while preventing heating the dermis. This technique allows to perform deep treatments while restricting the thermal diffusion. This leads to the phenomenon of biostimulation (stimulation of the skin cells) favouring a quicker recovery and ultimately a much shorter downtime.
1. SOURCE: 2013 U.S CENSUS, POPULATION DIVISION, JUNE 2014
2. IMCAS INDUSTRY TRIBUNE – FEBRUARY 2017
WHAT IS ORIGIN ?
- 70µm laser microbeams: the thinnest on the market
- Deeper and more efficient treatments without downtime
- 1550nm wavelength to target specific fibroblasts within the dermis
- Almost 2000 shots per minute thanks to its 17W power
- Pre-registered protocols
- Remote after-sales service
- Double touch screen
- Intuitive mode with pre-registered parameters for quick and specific treatments
- Export mode available for ultra-precise treatment configurations
- Handpiece easy to handle
- Highly precise & modular quartering according to the targeted area
- Laser conceived and manufactured in France in collaboration with the French Optics & Laser Technology Center
- Medical CE marking
RESULTS AFTER TREATMENT WITH ORIGIN
WANT TO TALK TO A DELEO EXPERT?
Please contact us by completing the form below: