What is medical cryolipolysis ?
Medical cryolipolysis is a non-invasive technique of adipocyte lysis. The principle of cryolipolysis is to intensively cool a localized fat mass with Peltier modules that go down to -9 ° C. High pressure is also applied to the adipocytes by aspiration to induce ischemia, in order to modify their configuration. This change in cellular state from a normal body temperature (37 ° C) to very low or even negative temperatures sends a chemical message of apoptosis to the adipocytes. Results are visible 6 weeks later, but the body will continue to eliminate crystallized adipocytes up to 3 months after the session.
- The widest range of applicators on the market CRISTAL has 8 different applicators that can treat all parts of the body in men and women. Every year, Deleo’s R&D department patents new technologies to offer you more innovative and powerful devices.
- Safety first CRISTAL is the safest body contouring device on the market with 15 control probes. CRISTAL has been developed in accordance with European medical standards and has been granted the Medical CE mark.
- Protocols yielding better results CRISTAL offers many pre-recorded treatment protocols that have been studied and developed by our committee of scientific experts.
- No consumables, more profitability CRISTAL ensures you a high profitability for a fast development of your activity.
- Made in France CRISTAL is produced in France in Saint-Raphaël, in the Var region. The DELEO know-how and expertise guarantee a high technology, reliable and secure device.
A BROAD CHOICE OF APPLICATORS TO TREAT ALL BODY PARTS
Before After Results
Do you have any questions? Would you like to chat to one of Deleo’s experts?
TECHNOPARC EPSILON 1 300 rue Isaac Newton 83700 St Raphael